w01 adWall SMART Curved
Adwall is a sturdy and reliable promotional tool that gives you endless ways to exhibit your products in every place and situation. Pop-up displays are the most effective and the biggest mobile exhibition systems.
Autocoupler pop-up display is manufactured by ABEX Display company. This Pop-up Display is a part of our PREMIUM products range. The construction is supported by a lightweight aluminium-alloy frame on which graphic panels are mounted. High quality fiberglass printouts in 1440dpi use Deep Crystal material for graphic durability. Fiberglass 'Stoplight' positioned in the back of the system prevents the light from shining through on the other side. Both layers of fiberglass are hot-laminated. Images can be lit by integrated halogen lamps.
Adwall can go in a dual-graphic version - each on every face of the system. This enables better product exposition and makes Adwall PLUS the more versatile.
Having folded pop-up display, all its elements fit inside a practical hard-case with wheels that makes its transport easier than ever. Pop-up display is sold with 10 years warranty.
- Light and self locking frame structure
- The tallest pop-up on the market
- Cross shaped reinforcements
- Magnetic bars for easier assembly
- Perfectly fitted print
- Heat laminated print on both sides
- Light blocking print
- Up to 1440 dpi resolution
- Convenient trunk used as counter
- Halogen lighting
- Thick aluminium
- Quick and easy assembly
- No tools required
- Multiple use system
System Dimensions 3x3:
Height: 238 cm
Width: 260 cm
System Dimensions 4x3:
Height: 235 cm
Width: 315 cm
- Aluminium profiles
- Magnetic strips
- Pigment printing + fibreglass
Weight: 29 to 31 kg
Warranty: 10 years
Assembly: 5-10 minutes
Standard delivery - 10 to 12 working days.
No additional charge
Express delivery - 5 working days.
Additional charge at checkout.
1. Delivery times are calculated from the date of artwork approval.
2. Please send artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Don't forget to include your order number in your file name.